Today we visited a beach near Santa Cruz, CA. Although we weren't experiencing the temps our WA friends experienced today, it was a nice day at the beach. We saw some pelicans diving for fish, a seal and lots of sea gulls. The girls each took a friend and had a great time.
New Year!! 2010
-
Welcome 2010!!! A New Year!
Bur first a recap of 2009...
Well its a new year and I haven't blogged since October so I better post an
update! Lot has happe...
16 years ago
Love your blog it is comming along quite well! I love to see the pictures of the girls on the beach! Believe me I wish we were there! Crazyness up hear! I think this weekend is going to be quite plesant with temps in the high 80's much better than the 107 we had in covington yesterday. Hope you guys get more beach time in before school starts! Don't see you out wave surfing?
ReplyDelete